Hearts like Ours

Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up :)

Take These Broken Wings

It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
Let`s talk about my special friends, my sweety weety girls! God I love you more and more!

Here is AJ. She`s special, extraordinary, amazing, adorable:*:*
Thanks God & mii de multumiri lui Chris Rea pt ca ne viziteaza! Locuind in Suceava respectiv Bucuresti nu ne putem intalnii dar ne trimitem scrisorele :* & I know, yes for sure I love her!



And the other special friend is lovely Neela. 
< 3 < 3 < 3 She`s my little soriceeel, castravecior, salatica, pisicut :x

p.s. nu le-am uitat pe celelalte, dar de aceea am spus si `special friends` Pentru ca nu sunt langa mine. Una in Suceva cealalta in Malta.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

VIZITATORI